Sunday 6 April 2014

First post introductions

So i'll start with the basics...

My name is Rhiannon, i'm 22 and currently about 5 weeks off finishing my third and final year at Southampton Solent University studying Ba (Hons) Fashion Management with Marketing. I obviously live in Southampton at the moment near uni with 4 of my best friends in a dodgy little house but we love it. Most of my home time is split between London and Worthing, clearly London is the slightly more exciting option!

My blog is generally going to be based around fashion, i've always had an interest in it and from studying it as a degree its basically taken over most of my life for the past three years, i'm not complaining as most of my 'studying' has involved shopping trips. I never really read any blogs or watched any Vlogs until recently and just really decided to because a few of my house mates like them and i got fed up with having absolutely no idea who these people were who they talked about all the time. My blog will include all sorts of posts, from favourite men's and women's wear styling to my personal experiences working as a Fashion PR intern.

So here it goes....




No comments:

Post a Comment